KC-41 Seated Motion Desk
Research states that a rocking motion helps students with ADD and ADHD better adapt and focus in the learning environment
- The motion of the Seated Motion Desk accommodates the need to move while students are studying, reading, and working in the classroom.
- The back and forth motion of the Seated Motion Desk helps activates the vestibular system. The vestibular system is important because a healthy vestibular system helps students to feel secure and organized within their bodies to be able to attend and respond to all of the other senses they encounter on a daily basis!
- Offers an outlet for students who need to move.
- Students focus better and are more successful with their school work.
- Facilitates balance and core muscle strength.